Just like mom used to make! Except gluten-free. These easy gluten-free Zucchini Muffins are made with freshly grated zucchini and a hint of cinnamon. They stayed moist and yummy in an airtight container for a couple days. I only left six out and they were gone before I knew it.
I’m really liking the Pamela’s Artisan Flour Blend. I’ve only used a few times, but for the Cheese Danish and these muffins — the results were almost exactly like using wheat flour. Which is amazing. The true test will be trying the Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. If they work, I’m never using another flour. That recipe has been my nemesis since going gluten-free. Maybe I’ll try that next week.
Do you have any recipes that just don’t work gluten-free?
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free all-purpose flour (I used Pamela’s)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line 16 muffin cup with paper liners, set aside.
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix until well combined.
- Scoop mixture into each muffin tin about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.