Udi’s Gluten-Free Vanilla Granola Review
I’m a huge fan of Udi’s gluten-free products. I have tried most of their bread items and have been very impressed. In a market where gluten-free can mean tastes dry and crumbly, Udi’s Gluten-Free Vanilla Granola will not disappoint. It’s simply delicious. Just like the bag says, it’s “sweet and crunchy!” It adds texture to my vanilla yogurt, which I only eat because its good for me. I find that it is reasonably priced and available at all the grocery stores in my area. Which is nice, I really dislike when I found something I like gf and it becomes impossible to find again. If you’re looking for a great granola, definitely give Udi’s Gluten-Free Granola a try. They have 6 different flavors in their granola line. It’s awesome to have choices!
What can you do with Udi’s Gluten-Free Vanilla Granola?
1. Mix it in with your yogurt
2. Place in a food processor and use instead of breadcrumbs
3. Sprinkle on top of your favorite pancake batter as it cooks
4. Add it to muffins
5. Bake it in bread
6. Spread peanut butter on an apple slice and sprinkle granola on top for a quick healthy snack
7. Makes a great healthy and filling breakfast by adding milk
8. Topping for an apple crisp
9. Toss it in with salads
10. Add it to smoothies